Returns & Exchanges
EVS / G&W Customer Service 800-233-5053
Need to Return or Exchange an item? We're here to help.
You can request a return authorization number (RA#) by calling our customer service department at (800) 233-5053.
- Prior approval is required for all returns. All returns must have an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to EVS / G&W headquarters in Memphis, TN.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- There is a 20% restocking fee on all items returned for credit.
- We do not accept returns on any special order, custom-made, or personalized items.
- Once your return is received and inspected by EVS / G&W (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our warehouse.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the manufacturer.
Return Shipping Options
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We order from our manufactures extremely quickly.
- Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled "Order Received." Once an order has a status of "Order Processed," it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our manufacturing partners and is in process of being fulfilled.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc.) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
Apparel and Helmets
- Custom manufactured apparel items are not returnable.
- Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
- Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
Electronics, Hard Parts, Tools
- Any electronics which have been removed from packaging or if the manufacturer seal is broken the item is non-returnable.
- Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
- Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
- Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
- Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. EVS / G&W will assist customers with their warranty; however, EVS / G&W does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
- EVS / G&W Diesel does not sell any items intended for international shipments. Several of our items are listed with the United States State Department as illegal to sell or ship outside of the United States.
Questions / Concerns
If anything needs clarification or if you have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
We can be reached by phone at (800) 233-5053.